LittleBigPlanet 3Â is aÂ puzzle-platformerÂ video gameÂ developed byÂ Sumo DigitalÂ for theÂ PlayStation 3Â andÂ PlayStation 4.
It was released worldwide through November and December 2014, and it is the third entry in the mainÂ LittleBigPlanetÂ series, eighth entry overall. It was announced at Sony'sÂ E3 2014Â media briefing on 9 June 2014.
It was developed primarily by Sumo Digital, withÂ XDevand series creatorÂ Media MoleculeÂ assisting in an undisclosed capacity Critically acclaimed and best-selling PlayStation franchiseÂ LittleBigPlanetÂ makes its debut on PlayStation 4 withÂ LittleBigPlanetÂ 3. Sackboy is back, this time with playable new friends â€“ Toggle, OddSock, and Swoop â€“ each with their own unique abilities and personalities. This handcrafted adventure is set to revolutionise the way gamers play, create, and share in the world ofÂ LittleBigPlanetÂ when it releases in November 2014.
Storyline: InÂ LittleBigPlanetÂ 3, Sackboy is transported to a new planet called Bunkum, a creative paradise where abundant ideas drift through the sky. Unwittingly, Sackboy helps release three mythical creatures called the Titans who aim to ruin Bunkum and transform the world's most unskilled Creator, Newton, into a terrible monster. To restore balance to the land, Sackboy is going to need help in the form of Bunkum's ancient heroes: Toggle, OddSock, and Swoop. Key features:
- New playable characters:Â Three new playable characters â€“ Toggle, OddSock, and Swoop â€“ each with their own unique set of skills. Toggle comes in two forms, Big and Little; Big Toggle is heavy and strong, capable of weighing down platforms and moving heavy objects, while Little Toggle is nimble and fast, perfect for fitting through small gaps. OddSock is a fast, agile wall-jumping character, while Swoop can fly and glide at high speeds and lift up objects with her talons.
- Four-player online/offline multiplayer:Â Play both the Adventure mode â€“ designed using solely Create tools â€“ or download any of the user-generated levels to play with up to four friends via offline co-op or online via random matchmaking.
- Powerful, accessible, new Create tools:Â Create mode has been completely redesigned with powerful new tools, including customising how each of the four playable characters look and play, giving the community even more options to massively expand UGC possibilities. Creating is also easier than ever before with new advancements like the DualShock 4 wireless controller touch pad for a more tactile creative experience.
- Fresh next-gen experience:Â The PS4 system offers greater functionality, advanced gameplay performance, and upgraded graphical fidelity with four times the pattern texture resolution and added depth of field, all in full HD 1080p. Leveraging key PS4 system features,Â LBP3Â offers players the bestÂ LBPÂ experience to date.
- Share more:Â Building upon the strongÂ LBPÂ community at the heart of the franchise,Â LBP3Â offers even more ways for players to share their experiences. Through the Share button on the DualShock 4 wireless controller, players can now instantly share their latest feat or edit and publish video clips straight from the game.
- CohesiveÂ LBPÂ platform community:Â LBP3Â offers players on the PS4 platform access to over 8.5 million previously published UGC community levels for an expansive, interconnected community.
-New Playable Characters - Three new playable characters - Toggle, OddSock and Swoop - each with their own unique set of skills.-Four-Player Online/Offline Multiplayer - Play both the Adventure mode - designed using solely Create tools - or download any o