Freedom to have fun. Wherever. Whenever.Nintendo Switch is designed to go wherever you do, transforming from home console to portable system in a snap. So you get more time to play the games you love, however you like. Enjoy Nintendo Switch and play in 3 different modes: TV Mode:Â Hook up the console to the TV and everyone can enjoy playing, from kids to adults. Itâ€™s a great way to get into the game with family and friends at home. Tabletop Mode:Â If you donâ€™t have access to a TV, prop up the stand attached to the console and hand a Joy-Con to a friend to play co-operative or competitive games right on the console screen. Handheld Mode:Â Enjoy the same gameplay experience as on a TV screen, right at your fingertips. Play engaging games youâ€™ve never thought you can play on the go anytime, anywhere.
Share the FunStart a gaming party anytime with multiplayer games for Nintendo Switch. Use additional Joy-Con controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers, or a combo of the two. - Compete against friends (or team up) at home. - Play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers. - Link up to eight systems together to play anywhere. Includes: - Nintendo Switch Console - Nintendo Switch Dock - 2 Joy-Con Controllers (Grey) - Joy-Con Wrist Straps - Joy-Con Grip - High-Speed HDMI Cable - Nintendo Switch AC Adaptor
- Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch.
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun.Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zeldaâ„¢: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly 3 hours on a single charge
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip
- They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSNintendo Switchâ„¢ console
|Approximately 4 inches high, 9.4 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep (with Joy-Con attached) *The depth from the tip of the analog sticks to the tip of the ZL/ZR buttons is 1.12 inches
|Approximately .66 lbs (Approximately .88 lbs when Joy-Con controllers are attached)
|Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 6.2-inch LCD Screen / 1280 x 720
|NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor
|32 GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDHC or microSDXC cards up to 2TB (sold separately).
|Nintendo Switch can be connected to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 4.1 (In TV mode, Nintendo Switch can be connected by using a wired LAN adapter - sold separately)
|Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode Up to 720p via built-in screen in tabletop mode and handheld mode
|Compatible with 5.1ch PCM Linear output Output via HDMI connector in TV mode
|3.5mm audio jack
|microSD card slot
|Compatible with microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory cards *Once the microSD card is inserted, a system update will be necessary. An Internet connection is required to perform this system update.
|Accelerometer, gyroscope, and brightness sensor
|41-95 degrees F / 20-80% humidity
|Approximately 2.5 - 6.5 hours *The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 3 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
|Approximately 3 hours *When charging while the hardware is in sleep mode