World War Z is a heart-pounding four-player cooperative third-person shooter, featuring massive swarms of zombies that rush their living prey.
World War Z unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies â€“ able to move and strike as one collective herd as well as break off into individual attackers â€“ at a time on players. Choose from six distinct classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps. Outlive the dead through intense four-player co-op campaign missions around the world, including New York, Jerusalem, Moscow and Tokyo
- Survive the zombie swarm in four-player cooperate action with an arsenal of guns and gear
- Based on the proprietary Swarm Engine by Saber Interactive, seamlessly allowing hundreds of zombies to be rendered on the screen.
- Zombie Swarms behave like a real crowd, getting stuck in narrow corridors or climbing on top of each other to reach players on a higher level.
- Procedural enemy and item spawns (which are also based on a playerâ€™s performance) provide a highly replayable coop experience.
- Level up your characters and customize your weapons to survive on higher difficulties.
- Featuring unique co-op storyline campaigns around the world in New York City, Moscow, and Jerusalem, each with their own unique environment, stories, and challenges.
- Set traps, barricades, turrets, & sentries as you gear up and strategize to survive the zombie horde.
- Advanced gore and dismemberment system provides a visceral and satisfying shooter experience.
- Fight other survivors in Player vs Player vs Zombies modes
- Gunslinger â€“ For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.
- Hellraiser â€“ Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.
- Slasher â€“ For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.
- Medic â€“ Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.
- Fixer â€“ When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator â€“ Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn.